NeoRest 500 Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

cclearly

Reaction score
neo_500a_top.jpg

I would like to install the Neorest 500 in my masterbath remodel. We are on a well and sometimes dirt particles get into the system...can the Neorest handle this? Also, how does the Neorest supply warm water? Is this like an "insta-hot" built into the toilet? Thanks so much for any info!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Neorest uses electricity to heat the water, warm the seat, provide warm air dry and pumps the water for the flush.

The provided shutoff has a built in screen filter for the water supply.
Though if the water is really bad, you may want to filter it with a cartridge.

Last edited:

cclearly

Reaction score
Thank you!

Thanks so much for your quick response. We do plan on putting in a filter when we upgrade the hotwater tank (it's pushing 20 years old).

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Biggest thing you need to know is the the water pressure.
The Neorest will not work unless there is a minumum of 10psi.

"The NEOREST is designed to operate under a minimum working pressure of 10 psi flowing (as detected by a sensor within the unit). It should be noted that the standard range of working pressures allowed by model codes is 20 to 80 psi static.*
It is necessary to install the water supply valve (angle stop) provided with the NEOREST. This will assure the proper flow rate is achieved and allow for optimum performance of the unit."

It might seem like everyone should have this but i had a customer who did not and it wouldn't work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks