Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Kaboom Scrub Free
While watching MSNBC this morning I saw this ad.
Anyone use this product and have an oppinon on it?
https://www.kaboomscrubfree.com/index.asp

I watched the video, Dude, that guy is hyper.

Attachments

• kaboomscrubfree_price.jpg
    kaboomscrubfree_price.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:

kc1121

Reaction score
haha.. that guy's made for informercials -- Billy Mays!

sorry, haven't tried the product

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It uses the same delivery ar the Fluidmaster Flush~n~Sparkle...
Seeing as it bypasses all the rubber tank components it probably doesn't harm anything...
That just leaves the question of "Does it work?"

Billy Mays says so...
Order Now and we'll send an extra 2 free!
Just pay shipping!:D

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Billy

Billy May has never seen a product that he will not pitch, nor one that is not the greatest thing ever produced. If he sold cars he would probably give you a second one free if you called within 10 minutes and paid the "nominal" shipping and handline fees. Probably give you replacement tires for life for just the S&H fees, which might amount to more than the cost of the tires.

SamC

Reaction score
Don't know about Kaboom, but I decided to try the Flush-N-Sparkle. The bracket that mounts it would not allow the tank lid on My Toto Drake to fit. Also the tubing in and out of the chemical reservoir was much smaller than the tube going to the overflow on the Drake, resulting in a lot less water in the bowl. I finally figured ways to modify it to make it work, but it might not be worth your time. Check carefully the mounting system and the tubing size on the Kaboom.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks