I have a slow leak where the main water line enters my basement wall through a rubber boot. The leak is coming from around or behind where the boot is clamped to the water pipe. The main water line is blue in color and looks to be about ¾” or 1” in size. I am guessing the best approach to fix this would be to dig around the pipe on the outside of the house, cut and remove a section of pipe that enters the house, then replace this section of pipe. My question is, what kind of pipe and fittings should I use to do this and where can I get the materials? The house was built in 2003 and is located in the Atlanta area. Thanks!