Sliding shower door

Users who are viewing this thread

Willl

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for bypass doors that are completely frosted glass. I would like the width of the door to be 58†or higher. It seems like all the ones I can find are clear glass. Do you know where I can find any frosted glass ones. Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Probably every company that makes shower door kits offers the design in multiple glass varieties. Pick a brand and model you like, then search their on-line website or talk to the special order desk where you found the one you liked. They may not stock them, but they are available.

I put some by Century Glass at my mother's house and was impressed with the quality. If you go custom, you can get any glass in any size you want.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
doors

The standard doors fit up to 60" width. Clear glass is more popular because it does not make the room look smaller. But, all of them come with frosted, or frosted with designs, glass.

Reaction score
Website
www.howardemerson.com
Hi, I am looking for bypass doors that are completely frosted glass. I would like the width of the door to be 58†or higher. It seems like all the ones I can find are clear glass. Do you know where I can find any frosted glass ones. Thanks

Will,
As was mentioned, Century Shower Door makes good stuff. I just installed a clear pair of their 3/8" sliding shower doors of theirs in my bathroom and it's very high quality.

Here is their page with all the 'clickable' options to build what you like:

http://www.showerdoor.com/custombuild/custombuild.aspx#

HE

Willl

Reaction score
Century only services people in there area. Will have to go local unless anybody here knows a company that ships nationwide. Thanks;)

MaintenanceGuy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Any local glass company can get you exactly what you want. They can even fabricate something unusual if needed and order glass in a dozen different patterns.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks