How do I identify this faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

hans_idle

Reaction score
This is the faucet in my kitchen. It drips, so I'm thinking it needs a new cartridge. The problem is that I have NO idea what brand it is. There is no name on it anywhere. It looks like I'll need one of those vendor-specific wrenches to remove the cartridge. So short of taking the whole faucet out and taking it to a plumbing store, how do I identify it so I can get the right wrench?

IMG_0432b.jpg
IMG_0431b.jpg

hans_idle

Reaction score
The sprayer isn't that heavy (doesn't feel like solid brass).

In addition, the flexible braided hoses underneath the faucet are permanently affixed to the faucet. By that I mean I can't replace the braided hoses underneath because they don't come off. They have the standard threaded end to hook to the supply, but the other end is permanently attached to the faucet body.

The link you provided DOES look a lot like this one, but I'm starting to think that my faucet is a "generic" low end faucet. It doesn't seem well put together. But I could be wrong. The one in the link looks a bit nicer in quality.

Msgale

Reaction score
why not justs put a big hex wrench on the visible hex fitting...

on top of the faucet? you may be able to easily remove the cartridge that way

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Concinnity it's a paperweight!

I believe Alfano carries the cartridge but other than that it's history!

rszeller

Reaction score
Widespread Lav Faucet identification

two.jpg
one.jpg

Any one know the maker of this wide spread Lav faucet?? Customer bought it w/o the water connection tubings...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks