Toto Drake Mismatch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shellbank

Reaction score
I bought a Drake from a local landlord with an extra, new in boxes for $100. The tank is an EcoDrake ST743E, but I now realize the bowl is not the ECO bowl (C744E) but rather than standard Drake bowl (C744S). It assembled fine, works fine. Bowl is labeled 1.6g but the tank controls the flow, so....Any issues here? Do I need to replace with the ECO bowl?

Shellbank

Reaction score
TOTO says no problem

Here is the answer from Toto USA: good morning the bowl will work fine the 1.28 tank. due to the tank is the one responsible for the 1.28 not the bowl.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't follow the story very well, but if you got a Toto Drake for $100, you almost stole it. How come I never find deals like that!:mad:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Gary,
I gave you a screaming deal on your Bone Dartmouth.
What the other guy got was a "garage sale" price.

For your next bathroom you need the Soiree.
Yeah!

abak_soiree_1.jpg

TOTO Soiree pedestal lav, faucet and toilet suite

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yeah Terry, I know you gave me a real deal, just didn't want to gloat on line about it. And, while we're on the subject, thank again.:D

janet1

Reaction score
Eco-Drake vs. Drake

Is Toto Eco-Drake as good as the Drake? What is the difference?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks