grrrr leaking Price Pfister kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

aislinnluv

Reaction score
this is the <i>replacement</i> price pfister kitchen faucet, replacing another one that leaked. it isn't always leaking - perhaps it has to do with the changes in water pressure throughout the day? but whatever the cause, it's maddening! is there a way to make it stop, short of replacing it? :mad:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
How about a water pressure measurement?
Use a gauge that goes on a hose bibb with a lazy hand indicator that shows the highest reading achieved.
Many hardware stores and home centers have them.
Post back with the high reading taken over a 24 hour period.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

It would be an unusual situation for high water pressure to make a faucet leak. Whatever you tried to show does not come through. What model faucet, and where does it leak?

Mort

Reaction score
Call Price Pfister with your make and model number and describe the problem. They'll either send you replacement parts or a whole new unit. A cartridge replacement didn't solve a leaking problem I had with one of their faucets and they sent me a whole new unit at no charge. Four years later....another new cartridge again at no charge. Pretty painless people to deal with.

Mort

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks