Soirée and 6" supply line

Users who are viewing this thread

barrybud

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want the Soirée but because of the skirted base Toto calls for an 8" offset of center supply line. My current wall mounted supply is 6" off center and about 7 3/4" off the floor. Will this work? I really don't want to do plumbing. The PDF shows an 8 inch offset with what looks like several inches of clearance. Even Terry's pics of the Soirée looks like it has a good bit of space from the supply.
Does anyone have the measurement of the toilets width about 8" off the floor?

The angular design works with the rest of the bathroom plus I an using the Soirée lav faucet and would like it to match.

Are the handles of this toilet available in other finishes besides chrome?

Thanks,
Barry

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It will work at 5-1/2" inches.

abak_soiree_2.jpg

Last edited:

barrybud

Reaction score
Eco version?

*UPDATE*

I just got an email beck from Toto USA customer service and the say that the Eco-Soiree will be out by December 2008 or sooner.

I think I will wait.

Last edited:

barrybud

Reaction score
Terry,

Any word on the Eco-Soiree? I was told in September it should be out by December and still nothing on their site. I see the eco Gwyn there.

Thanks!

We are now stocking the Eco Soiree
Terry Love

Last edited by a moderator:

kashou

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this thread, but I have a similar question. In my bathroom, the supply comes out of the ground and is 7" offset from center. I know the answer was that it will work with 5-1/2", but I assume that was for a wall supply.

Will the Soiree skirt fit with my ground supply line?

Thank you! This site is a fantastic resource!

The footprint of the Soiree is 11-3/4" across
Half of that is 5-7/8"
So the 7" at the floor should work.
It's pretty tight though.
https://terrylove.com/pdf/ms964214cfg.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

diwatson

Reaction score
I just purchased a Soiree today & was able to order a tank handle in brushed nickel. Unfortunately, I didn't ask what other finishes were available.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks