I like the ads

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
And I'd say once you fill it out, get some moving images going on the site, it'll be a smash!

Lots of people don't like advertising on sites but unless they are paying membership fees, they need to STFU.

You can be very creative with advertising and since it's a commercialized world, we should expect no less.

These sites cost money to operate, along with the sweat equity that goes into them on a daily basis to keep

them running properly.

It gains the curiousity factor and when new products come out, if it benefits you the gain is good.

Builds site traffic as well. Been a member here for years and the changes instantly bring a different life to the site. I say all the regular members should diligently use that tag feature below to allow better refined search features for in the future when looking for old threads and the like.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
Yes, I like the Adds too

Yea the adds look good..

I have even see links to my water heater
ads on Google....

you need danceing girls or something like that.
to really spice it up .

5_1_102.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Come on Mark...
A pole running down through the forum is a little much! LOL

pole_dance.jpg

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Pole

I saw a picture of a shower with a brass pole in it. Wonder what kind of action that shower got. If we get a pole running through this site, DO NOT put your dollar bills in the media or USB slots on your computer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks