Best "roto Zip"

Users who are viewing this thread

the pelon

Reaction score
What is the best "roto zip" type tool to buy. I know there are several different companies that now make them. What is the best overall tool to buy. Thanks, Pete

Alectrician

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the Rotozip brand. It also has a grinding wheel attachment.

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I also have a RotoZip brand which I use a lot. But, I also have a Fein Multimaster which is also great, does a lot without all the dirt of the RotoZip. They both can do things the other can't, so both are very useful.

AZ Contractor

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have the cordless RotoZip. It works well for smaller applications.

I also have the corded Dewalt hole saw. I use it less but it also works well.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
roto zip

The bits and accessories are generic, so ANY device that spins them, such as a Dremel Tool will do the same job. The difference is in how the tool feels in your hand.

Teamo

Reaction score
I have the rotozip as well as the dremel. They are two different tools. The dremel is only good for very small jobs. The Rotozip has a lot more power and can do heavier work such as grinding block and tile.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There are a lot of small routers out there. Rotozip probably has a larger variety of add-on accessories. Check how many amps or watts the thing draws...larger numbers mean more power. See which one fits your hand best.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks