square, not round, water heater drip pan

Users who are viewing this thread

dabiz7

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has seen a square water heater drip pan, instread of the round ones? Most of the round drip pans I have seen are like 24" in diameter. This does not work for where my old water heater is located.
I could get by with a round one, maybe 22" dia. max. Haven't seen one of those yet, though.

If I am off base and they never made a square one, any cool idea about waht I could use instead? I thought maybe a shower pan, but I don't think those are available as small as I need. I was hoping for something like 22" square.

great site, I read it everyday, learn something new.
Thanks

Garydaplummer

Union plumber/pipefitter-self employed
Reaction score
Fab shop

If I need an odd-sized condensate pan or containment pan I go to a local sheet metal fabrication shop. They can make a sealed-seam pan any dimension you want.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks