(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: square, not round, water heater drip pan

  1. #1

    Default square, not round, water heater drip pan

    Was wondering if anyone has seen a square water heater drip pan, instread of the round ones? Most of the round drip pans I have seen are like 24" in diameter. This does not work for where my old water heater is located.
    I could get by with a round one, maybe 22" dia. max. Haven't seen one of those yet, though.

    If I am off base and they never made a square one, any cool idea about waht I could use instead? I thought maybe a shower pan, but I don't think those are available as small as I need. I was hoping for something like 22" square.

    great site, I read it everyday, learn something new.

  2. #2
    Union plumber/pipefitter-self employed Garydaplummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mechanicsburg, PA

    Default Fab shop

    If I need an odd-sized condensate pan or containment pan I go to a local sheet metal fabrication shop. They can make a sealed-seam pan any dimension you want.

  3. #3
    DIY Senior Member Livin4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Indianapolis, IN


    m enards has them, we have one under the water heater and one under the softener. They were like $10
    Helpful Guides


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts