Was wondering if anyone has seen a square water heater drip pan, instread of the round ones? Most of the round drip pans I have seen are like 24" in diameter. This does not work for where my old water heater is located.
I could get by with a round one, maybe 22" dia. max. Haven't seen one of those yet, though.

If I am off base and they never made a square one, any cool idea about waht I could use instead? I thought maybe a shower pan, but I don't think those are available as small as I need. I was hoping for something like 22" square.

great site, I read it everyday, learn something new.