32mm system Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

edlentz

Reaction score
Maye someone can explain something to me. I have a basic understanding of the 32mm spacing vertically for drawer slides and hinges. Each 5mm hole is 32mm from the last one vertically. I have been looking at drawer slides. Many of them say they are 32mm compatible. What does that mean? From what I have seen the vertical lines of holes don't have a width horizontally that would be consistant with the 32mm system, or did I miss something? Also, are the holes used to secure the slide? If so, how? Special screws?

Thanks for any hints.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Last edited:

edlentz

Reaction score
Thanks Jimbo for the info that is just about all I need to get started. One last one tho. Do the Varianta screws work with the 32mm compliant drawer slides? I am probably going to use Blum slides. Nothing fancy just the 75# ones

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks