Aquia push rods

Users who are viewing this thread

Emcp

Reaction score
aquia_inside_tank.jpg

After installing the first Aquia we were very happy with the performance. We installed two more. One of the two has a problem generating a full flush. I looked at the water level, fill valve, and flush cartridge all were in fine working order and flushed fine with out the lid. I then switched the lid of one of the toilets that worked fine. this test determined that the problem be with the lid or the distance of the valve mechinism. I measured the push rods and they are the same. Q: Do I order new push rods and cut them longer or is there an adjustment for the valve mechinism? TIA Terry - Ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
There is no adjustment on the push button or flush valve.
If the rods are too short it would affect the flush you can call Toto and they will send you new rods they are about four inches long so you need to trim to size.

BigHornRam

Reaction score
There is no adjustment on the push button or flush valve.
If the rods are too short it would affect the flush you can call Toto and they will send you new rods they are about four inches long so you need to trim to size.

Had the same problem on a brand new Aquia II. Put in 2 quarters as this post recommends and it fixed the problem. I'll call toto and have new rods ordered but the quarter fixed the problem for me!

https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26814

BigHornRam

Reaction score
Day 3 of my new Aquia II dual flush I had to go "fishing" for one of the quarters I placed on the buttons. The quarter technique works great to temporarily lengthen the push rods but if you do this it is a good idea to "stick" the quarter to the button somehow. :rolleyes:

As I expected Toto was happy to send me replacement rods.:cool:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks