Rhino Shield?

Users who are viewing this thread

Klutzy

Reaction score
Website
www.barackobama.com
Has anyone tried Rhino-Shield's Spray-on Ceramic Coating? How expensive was it compared to vinyl siding? The promo site says it's "a long lasting coating that gives your home the appearance of fresh, rich paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding products." http://www.rhinoshield.net/ I'm all set to get vinyl but would rather have something else if it were affordable and didn't need constant repainting. My preference would be cedar shakes or fiber cement, but that ain't gonna happen!

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Thanks Bob, good advice. If it won't stick to wood, it doesn't sound very sticky. Guess I'll be going with vinyl....:(

Unless your house is newly sided with raw wood the product is not being applied to wood it is being applied to paint...and that is the surface that it needs to stick to.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks