Familiar with itunes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Master Plumber 101

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had itunes for several months now and have a few miner probs. with the program. I can't seem to find help from the help line. My prob. is on the left hand side of the screen where all your library info is as well as playlist my recently added has disappeared. This is convient because if I get new music I can add to playlist by going to recently added vs going to my library with 6,000 song in it. I can use ouick search, but if I have several artist it's time consuming. I tried to uninstall and go back to the web site and reinstall, but this did not work. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

tk0517

Reaction score
I had a similar problem when I had an update installed but it corrected itself in a few days. Itunes should install directly from the website. I have no answer for that one. good luck. honestly I'm looking to switch from an Ipod because of the DRM content block I listen to a lot of audiobooks and to download them from the library I tunes doesn't work or if I label it as an audiobook it doesn't show up as in the audiobook category it gets mixed in music so itunes has its problems but right now it maybe the best out there.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks