SaniGloss finish has developed water spots

Users who are viewing this thread

JeffZX

Reaction score
I have used nothing other than water and Dove liquid dish to clean the exterior of my Ultramax toilet, MS854114SG, which has developed water stains. Anyone else have this problem or have a remedy? Thanks.

JeffZX

Reaction score
I use the liquid bowl cleaners

I have also for the interior, but for the exterior I have used a mild dishwashing soap (Dove) that is acceptable according to the cleaning instructions that came with the Sanigloss supplemental page.

Loke

Reaction score
Not sure why, but I thought that CEFIONTECT was only inside the bowls of the toilets on which it is featured. Maybe that's because the info keeps talking about cleaning with every flush. But it likely doesn't make sense for just part of the finish to be CEFIONTECT, does it?

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Yes the Sanigloss is only on the inside of the bowl.
We use Gel-Gloss to clean any stubborn stains from our china (can be used on almost anything).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks