Air Conditioning

Users who are viewing this thread

CaptWally

Reaction score
I love this forum for plumbing related information. I can contribute as well as get answers. Is there a forum for A/C similar to this?

George R

Reaction score
A/C Forum

Evenin' Capn',

There is a great forum on Motor vehicle A/C at www.ackits.com. One of the best forums I've seen on the net. Good MVAC discussion and an interesting off topic board. Good smart people there.

I came across a good home HVAC board a few years ago, but unfortunately I didn't bookmark it and don't remember it.

On the ackits site there is is a guy that posts under the name of MrBillPro. He is a home HVAC tech. Perhaps you could post there and he might be able to answer your question.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

CaptWally

Reaction score
Thanks George!

I went to the website you mentioned and joined, asking if anyone there knew of a residential or commercial HVAC forum. Maintenance and management of a large apartment complex has its ups and downs, and no matter how much one thinks he knows, new things seem to pop up on quite a regular basis. Maybe I'll start a 'Maintenance Tech' feedback forum.....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks