This isn't really a plumbing question, I guess, but didn't know where to post.

Anyway, I have just repaired a leaking drain in the kitchen sink, and the composite wood floor in the cabinet under the sink soaked up a fair amount of water. I was wondering is there is something I can use to treat it so the water would bead instead of soak in. (I had shelf paper in there, but it ran to the side and under it.) Any advice> Thanks.