So I had a brand new water heater installed by a plumber after my last one died. After he installed my new water heater, the bathtub had no water pressure. He came back the next day and said some rust or sediment had probably gotten pushed through and was stuck somewhere causing my low/no water pressure. Then they just said it was a big job and it's gonna be painful and expensive to fix it. SO...

I'd like to be able to wash the shampoo out of my hair again. I have a dual handle bathtub and all my pipes are galvanized. Can someone help me track down where this clog may be? Once, he took out both bathtub handles and let some water shoot through them...some rust came out and the pressure was good again. But now the pressure is bad again and I don't know how to take off my bathtub handles. Help?