(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ian Gills and his Cadet 3

Comments by readers Reader Review's Avatar
    Emails and phone calls sent in by readers

Ian,

I actually measured for a Cadet 3 here at the cabin (in the woods near two brooks...ahh that sound of rushing water, and we have had nothing but rain this summer), but with the floor the way it is (and there are several issues with it, number one, it is ug-LEE), it can't happen. This place is framed with old barn beams and the raised sill is right behind the toilet and gets in the way of the back of a Cadet 3 by a half inch. Someday that floor will get fixed. Meanwhile, vintage "Standard" toilets (2 of them) are used here, and they do an excellent job of providing relief and comfort and are actually in character with the cabin, which mimics a 1930's vintage state park ranger's cabin ( which of course is painted "State Park Brown"). Yup, you would be seated in style here in the woods!

achutch

Comments by readers Reader Review's Avatar
    Emails and phone calls sent in by readers

Thanks achutch. I like the way you "measured" for a Cadet 3.

It just goes to show that people don't just go out and buy a Cadet 3 like an ordinary toilet.

You dream for it.

You plan for it.

You save for it.

And perhaps, just perhaps, some day you'll be lucky enough to buy one.

Then you take your time to install it.

And sit there thinking back on what you have accomplished in life.

So an investment like a Cadet 3 should not be rushed. You think carefully about it because you've worked hard for it and you've earned it!

The closest thing I can think of to the care and joy you take in installing and owning a Cadet 3 is building your own AC Cobra.