New Heat Pump Price Check

Users who are viewing this thread

arthurrc

Reaction score
I am in need of a 3.5 ton heat pump unit installed. The company that I have talked with gave me a quote of $6550 for a 3.5 ton, 13 seer Trane heat pump and air handler installed/replace existing unit. A recent addition and death of my 2.5 ton unit has caused me to have to look at upgrading quickly. I know I don't know a whole lot about this stuff, but I really don't have time to get several quotes to compare prices. Any imput on whether this sounds like a reasonable price or if is should look elsewhere would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By The Way- I live pretty close to Joplin, MO....I know prices are somewhat relative to the area you live at times.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
price

The only way to tell if it is a reasonable price for your IS to get more than one installation quotation. We do not know the labor rates in your area, not what is involved in YOUR installation. Both of those will affect the bottom line.

arthurrc

Reaction score
I guess it really didn't all "die". One of the coils has a restriction in it. It will cost $925 to get it replaced. I just figure that is wasted money if the unit isn't big enough for my house post add-on.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks