Here is what i need to do.
1.Replace the whole kitchen
2.Take off the drop Ceiling in the kitchen and i guesss make another one and put some kind of light.
3. Put new toilet and Vanity where you can wash you teeth.
4.whole Place needs to be painted.
5. the marble floors in the living room, dinign room, kitchen, and bathroom need to be polished.
6. All AC vents need to be cleaned inside.
7. Replace carpets in 2 bedrooms with new carpet.
8. Add the Wood trims around the whole house.(Wood trims go around the walls in the bottom)
9. Add 2 light fixtures: 1 in living room, and 1 in dining room.
My question is what should be the order in which is best to do all of these without 1 thing interfering with the other one and maybe doing 2 or 3 at a time. ? Any Suggestion would be appreciated. thank you
I would probly work it out this way.
kit redo first inc ceiling.
trim/lights (provided your not cutting trim inside the condo and that all your doing is replacing exsisting fixtures. I may move this up to above the cleaning if it would create dust)
My line of thinking is get the dirty/dusty jobs done before cleanup. Carpet installers will be happier without baseboards to worry about scratching but flip side is they will still have to worry about the fresh walls. Painters will be happier not having to worry about carpets when painting but have to understand they may have to do some touch ups.
This sounds like a "flip this house" project. Do the major jobs first, namely the kitchen and bath in any order. Then procede to the other tasks being sure whatever you do, does not undo something that was already done. Maybe you need Armondo's "How to make money flipping houses" dvd.