Neighbors well

Users who are viewing this thread

berger1980

Reaction score
So my neighbor had a well drilled while I was at work the other day. Without my permission, it was drilled on my property. He has caused problems in the past few weeks with having a hearing so my wife can't babysit at our house. I understand I am at risk for legal action, but I have a question probably not asked before ( I searched the forums).
Since he has caused so many problems, I am wanting to, make his well inoperable, to the point he has to drill a new one, this time, on his own property. I understand that I can take the well cap off after removing the 2 retaining bolts, and I should find a cable connected to the cap. Once the submersible pump is dropped to the bottom of the well, what can I do so that it cannot be fished out? I was thinking of using hydraulic cement, any ideas?

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I don't understand the problem. It is your property, put up a fence, a no trespassing sign, cut the water and electric line, and use the well yourself. Plugging a well has to be done according to the rules. Usually the first rule is to remove the pump and casing before cementing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks