I am looking for a straight line valve

Users who are viewing this thread

edlentz

Reaction score
We just installed a new shower system. I have a "T" in the shower output of the main shower valve, that goes to two heads. One at each end of the tub. I have looked and looked for a 1/4 turn. 1/2 inch inline valve so I can turn one of the shower heads off at the head. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
valve

Unless the main valve was designed to have control stops between the valve and the heads, you really do not want to do that. You need a multiport diverter which allows you to choose which head you want, but CANNOT turn off the flow entirely.

edlentz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I think I found the perfect thing. At "The Big Blue Box" I found a shower head with the valve built in. It does not shut off completely, which was a concern so I think I am all set.

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks