Studio 7 in Seattle June 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Here is a show notice from Late September Dogs that I lifted and posted here.

There comes a time in everyone's life when they must choose. They must choose responsibility, reliability, stability.. A home, family, a warm fire to relax in front of.

This is not that time.

This is time to bring the kiddies for a night out that might just change them forever. Few things can compare to your first rock concert. The roar of the crowd, the wail of the guitars, the subsequent hearing loss.

You never forget the first time you were pressed up against a sweaty-backed stranger and found yourself unduly aroused, while the band rails wildly against the elements, and you try to explain that that's a camera in your pocket and you're really not that happy to see her.

This Saturday we offer all this to you and MORE. :)

This Saturday, at 110 S. Horton st. (Studio 7) in Seattle, Late September Dogs will be headlining an all star lineup:

For only ten bucks for six bands, starting at 8 pm we have:

Riverbend
Out From Underneath
Counterfist
London Get Down

Windowpane (CD RELEASE)
Late September Dogs

This is an ALL AGES show (bar with ID), so bring the kidlets, we'll change 'em for good.

This Saturday June 28. 8 pm.
http://www.youtube.com/terrylovepresents

Attachments

• ofu_myspace.gif
    ofu_myspace.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 464
  • lsd_june.gif
    lsd_june.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 472
  • studio 7 map.gif
    studio 7 map.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

Steven62

Reaction score
There are more than a few things I miss about Washington State, having moved to Missouri some years back, and one is the great variety of music and shows, awesome garage bands (and some of the best Highland games & Celtic gatherings!)
I lived in Grays Harbor County for years, outside of Elma, near Sharon Grange.
Went to School at Clover Park Tech College after serving some time at Fort Lewis....
The good old days.....
:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks