New pump system---cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Leaky Boot

Reaction score
Looks like some of the folks here are in the pump business. I'm interested to know what kind of cost for this system. Maybe someone, or more than one could give a price you would charge if it were a customer in your business area. That will give me a ballpark idea of what to expect and what kind of funds to have on hand. Well, 6 inches, 300 ft. 150 ft to water level. Install 1 hp 3 wire single phase at 260 ft. 1 inch sch 80 pvc pipe. Tank with 6 to 8 gallon drawdown, standard pressure switch control, nothing fancy. Thanks, LB

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Prices will probably vary quite widely across the country and with the equipment used...

If you really need to know how full to fill the coffee can with money I would get several quotes locally.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
You might want to buy online and install it yourself, and save hundreds to a grand plus compared to local dealers.

And rather than 1" sch 80 and couplers, a 300' roll of 160 or 200 psi rated 1" PE pipe and two extended length SS insert x 1" males and four SS hose clamps to double oppose them per each fitting."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks