They carry this type of fitting i have seen in PVC. However, i have had no luck finding one in copper. Basically looking at a top view of a regular copper T fitting you see 1 pipe outlet from the top ,and the other 2 pipe outlets left and right. Just take the left or the right pipe outlet and turn it 90 degree. Thats it! I'm not sure about the name for the pipe outlets....where a copper pipe of size is sweated in anotherwords. Thanks to all!!