Hi All- Remodeling my sister's kitchen and the new layout relocates the D/W and the existing supply line, soft copper, doesn't reach. I'm a carpenter/handyman and was wondering if there's something similar to a refrig supply kit or are guys using that PEX(sp) tubing? Do you have to use copper sense your taping into the hot water side? Thanks for advice-