TOTO Guinevere Warranty Question

Users who are viewing this thread

totolly

Reaction score
After much research, we bought our Toto Guinevere and let me tell you, it was worth every dollar. My elderly mother, who is of small stature, has greatly benefited from the ADA compliant height, the comfortable seat, self closing lid and easy forward flush handle. And it is a beautiful addition to our 60 year old, traditional bathroom. Everything you've heard Terry and others say about it is true: quiet, clean and extremely efficient. It is a wonder! Thanks to Terry and everyone who shared with me their experiences, information and advice.

Now, to my question.. the warranty card states:

"Warranty applies to CST 894, CST 864-Elongated, CST 863-Round, CST 854-Elongated and CST 853-Round only."

Is our Guinevere elongated included in one of these numbers? I can't seem to match it up.

Thanks to all.

--totolly

abak_guinevere.jpg

TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
It's funny they are still printing those warranty cards.
I think this card is from when Toto first started making toilets decades ago, the CST894 has been discontinued in 2003.
To have a warranty all you need is your invoice, just a note the warranty card says "Limited 5 year warranty" this applies only to the china and not the parts.
The parts which is what will normally breakdown is 1 year. The china if there was a defect would normally show up right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks