No water From Hot Taps

Users who are viewing this thread

indesec

Reaction score
Hi All

I changed the taps in my bathroom today and just run off all the water after turning of the stop valve, when I`d finished turned everything back on again, But now have no water at all from the hot tap, none of the hot taps in the house, Can anyone help?

Regards

Steve

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
So, if I understand your dilemma, you shut off the main shut-off valve for the whole house, replaced a faucet, and then turned the main shut-off back on, but now none of your hot-water faucets in the whole house work?

I take it the cold-water side is fine?

You didn't by chance shut off the water supply to the water heater and forget to open it back up? Not to insult your intelligence, just been there/done that.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
water

You may also have broken the water supply valve to the water heater so it could not open again. Did the handle reach a point where it stopped turning or did it just turn and turn and turn?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks