Well pressure drops

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I have a problem with my pressure from my well. The well is just for the sprinkler system. It start out really strong at 30 and about four minutes it drops down to 20. This just does not seem to be enough pressure. Is there a way to get more pressure or to keep it at 30 ? Thanks. Hope you can help ME!
Sue333

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
The pump is what keeps it at 30 but, it can't do that unless there is enough water to pump. It sounds like you are pumping all the water out of the well. Your well screen may be plugged. We need a little more info on the pump and well such as water level before and after pumping.

Sue333

Reaction score
Well Pressure

Thanks for answering me. Hope this info helps.
It is a Goulps Pump Itt, 1 hp Rpm 3450
Pressure before pump starts is 57 Drops to 30 and then about 4 minutes later it drops to 20. Hope that answers your questions. thanks Sue

Sue333

Reaction score
Pressure Problems

Well you got me there. The pump is above ground, but that's all I know. How do I go about to find out what the water levels are???? Thanks For trying to help me!

Sue333

Reaction score
Pressure Problems

All I see is two. It kind of looks like this n does just sticking out of the ground.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks