small tub

Users who are viewing this thread

T_Hartigan

Reaction score
Looking for small tub for kids bathroom to replace shower.

Need something small than 46" length, but smallest I can find is 48" Kohler.

Anyone know of any manufactures.

Thanks.

Tim

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
These are not really popular items as the period of need is so short. The young ones grow up rapidly then that small tub turns into a shower that is a pain to get in and out of, with no chance of being used as a tub because it is so small. I would recommend either remodeling to include a full size tub, or, bathing the young ones in a sparate bath... Its only for a couple of years... Really!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
tub

It is a rhetorical question. Should the manufacturer design and set up a production one for a 46" tub which he might sell 1 every 30 years or so, or a 48" tub which will be only slightly more popular but at least would be modular with most construction. They only make things that they can sell, and either don't make or stop making less popular models. The 48" tub could be a candidate for a museum if production costs are more than the profits from them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks