(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Vanity tops for cheap...

Default Vanity tops for cheap...

I have a very small bathroom and to give myself the required room for using the toilet I needed to go with a smaller vanity for my new remodeling project. The one I found online that looks like I can manage for the price is 18x21x30
    I cannot find a single place that sells a vanity for this size... I cant even find close. It seems that there are 19x17 but then with it being 21" deep how is 4 inches going to be covered I mean whats going on here?!?!?!
    Am I mistaken on the vanity top sizing and is there something more to know about this? Do I have to go with a custom top if I go this route?
    Anyone know where i can find a cheap one to fit it? Havent made the purchase yet due to this fact.

Retired Defense Industry Engineer jadnashua's Avatar

Are you trying to find a one-piece top that includes a cast in bowl? FOrmica with a drop in bowl may be your cheapest choice.

How about a small wall-hung sink? No hidden storage, but a small wall cabinet over the toilet might solve that.
    Jim DeBruycker
    Important note - I'm not a pro
    Retired Defense Industry Engineer; Schluter 2.5-day Workshop Completed 2013, 2014

Default vanity

The one I found online that looks like I can manage for the price is 18x21x30
    I cannot find a single place that sells a vanity for this size... I cant even find close.

Are you calling the cabinet a vanity in the first sentence and the sink a vanity in the second? If not, what is the problem? Just buy the online vanity and install it.

Vanity tops are 1" bigger, so if your cabinet is 18" W x 21" D ( an unusual size) then the top will be 19 X 22. Wherever you found the cabinet, that is where you should be able to buy a top to fit.