White Rodgers 13a02-102

Users who are viewing this thread

Plumber Jim

Reaction score
Website
www.broomfieldplumber.com
Hey guys, quick question. is there a replacement for the 13a02-102 zone valve that i can use and keep the old body in? or do I need to cut the old valve out and replace it with a newer style? I see its been replaved by the 13s16-102. does that use the same body?

Last edited:

Plumber Jim

Reaction score
Website
www.broomfieldplumber.com
Thanks jimbo, I found that. What I was just wondering was if they changed the style of the body on that newer zone valve. I am just wondering if the next bad zone valve will require me to have to cut out the whole body next time becuase i used the last 13a02-102 I had. I can't seem to find a picture online of just the brass body.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Sorry, I knew that your real question was can you replace the actuator, and I do not know. I think W/R has a number or email addr. on the website that you can contact.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks