(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How can I replace this tub faucet?

Threaded View

  1. #1

    Default How can I replace this tub faucet?

    How can we replace this ancient tub faucet? Our handyman is not familiar with this unit to do a replacement. Does anyone know where we might find a faucet like this (it is 6 inches on center)? It's located in a rental and we plan on doing a remodel within the next few years, meaning we'd like to replace this without removing/replacing the tub surround. If this is an irreplaceable part we are open to other ideas. Is there a plate cover that can be purchased to cover where the handles are and keep the tub faucet in place? Then we can install a new shower valve/handle up further. Also, we do have access to the plumbing behind the wall.

    Your help is greatly appreciated.

    Attached Images Attached Images  


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts