My pipes burst during the winter.

I have copper running form the inside of my house, to the outside, to a backflow preventer, then over and down to the hose hookup and down under ground to the sprinkler system. My pipe burst in between my hose hookup and sprinkler system. I do not wish to soder anything! Is there a some sort of a pvc(or cpvc) to copper union/transition? If so, where should I start it?

Part of my problem is I cannot blow my pipes from the inside of my house, thus there is always some sort of water left outside. Can I make a transition somewhere inside with a hose hookup/shut off?