Anyone know the model of this faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

leakyfaucet

Reaction score
I have a leak in this faucet, but I do not remember the model number. Its an older Moen, at maybe at least 10 years old.
Would anyone know where I could find the model of this faucet?

Attachments

• 0509081413.jpg
    0509081413.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 331
  • 0509081413a.jpg
    0509081413a.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 336

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
From what I hear, they're pretty good about asking the right questions to figure it out. Give it a shot on Monday.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Moen

Wht is leaking? if it is a drip from the spout then you need a cartridge and they are all the same. If it is leaking onto the countertop then you probably need "O" rings for a Chateau model.

leakyfaucet

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies... I will give Moen a call on Monday. As well, it leaks from the countertop.

Reaction score
Website
www.sandpiperplumbing.com
It looks like a Moen Banbury. I'm not sure if they make the single lever version anymore but parts should still be available for it.
Look on the base of the spout, front and rear, for a number stamped in the spout base, will probably be something like 7100 (if it's there at all). If you can find the number, will help Moen determine which series faucet you have.
Regardless, as mentioned earlier, a new cartridge and spout o-rings will usually take care of any little leaks/drips.

Good luck

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter if you know the model number... They will ask a few questions then will know exactly what you need. They have it down pat! They will send you whatever you need for parts and in some cases even a new faucet if they they feel it is necessary!

You can go here...
http://www.moen.com/buymoen/buyparts/index.cfm
Answer the questions in the pull down menu and maybe find your faucet...
It looks very close to the #7306 Castleby...
In any case be prepared to be plesantly surprised with the customer service. They should serve as a role model for every company!

They are there today no need to wait!
Call: 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636)
8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Friday
8:00 am to 6:30 pm on Saturdays EST
Closed on Sundays and all nationally observed holidays.
To contact Moen Canada call: 905-829-3400

leakyfaucet

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the help, the faucet turns out to be a Banbury. I found it on the internet, and is the same as the 87110 model, but without the side spray.

While Moen lacks representatives (wait just over 5 min), they were very kind, and I now await the repair kit they have sent me. Thank you all once again.

BTW, Sandpaper Plumbing, I forgot to ask for the exact model, as I told the rep that it was the same as the 87110, only I don't have the side spray. Also, we got this 5 years ago, not 10.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks