The new Toto Promenade

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience with this toilet? Although I know it's not as good as the higher end Totos, and doesn't have the Gmax flush, the base isn't as wide as the the others and so it doesn't look nearly as modern to me. It doesn't have any ratings I can find (every toilet I like doesn't have any ratings, even the Toto!). Thanks again.

attachment.php

The new Toto Promenade CST424SF comes with G-Max and comfort height.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
The one I'm looking at is the current Toto Promenade Round Front--it has the lower (not "comfort height") seat.

I tried looking here: https://www.map-testing.com/

but this model isn't listed with all the other Totos.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some old, some new

The old Promenaded on the Toto site is:
The Toto Promenade, CST723 is a round front bowl, using washdown flush. The tank on this is a ST723, which uses the 2" flush valve. $231

The new Promenades that have a siphon flush are:
The new Promenade is a very good toilet.
Good flush, performance, trapway, and a nice clean flush.
The new Promenade on the web site has a bumped up number.
CST424SF, G-Max 3" flush valve, Promenade, 1.6 gallon flush, comfort height bowl, elongated. $336.00
or
CST424EF, Eco 3" flush valve, Promenade, 1.28 gallon Eco Flush, comfort height bowl, elongated.
These with the siphon flush work efficiently and with little muss.​

If you get the Promenade, I would recommend the new models.
Notice the improved trapway of the CST424SF model.​

Last edited:

Reaction score
Interesting. I didn't write down the number of the one I was looking at, but if it's not the G-max, I'll make sure to find the new one. At this plumbing store (not a big box store), they told me that the St. Thomas Creations Richmond and the Toto Promendade flushed equally as well, except the Toto wasn't comfort height. The Richmond would match my other fixtures better, but I tested the store's Richmond in as it was their choice int restroom and wasn't that impressed. There was so little water it was rather disconcerting!

Thanks for this forum and the info. I never knew I would find a true need for such a discussion, but a lot has changed in toilet world in the last few decades. I didn't even know that finding a round bowl would be practically impossible....

SamC

Reaction score
The Dartmouth, Whitney, and Clayton would be three more G-Max choices.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks