Can anyone identify this hose faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

RallyJon

Reaction score
Website
www.rallystuff.com
I believe it's anti siphon and freeze proof (well, not proof, apparently). I need to get the new plastic bits under the top cap, and I can't make out a manufacturer name.

Thanks for any help. -Jon

Attachments

• hosefaucet1.jpg
    hosefaucet1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 791
  • hosefaucet2.jpg
    hosefaucet2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,355

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
I don't recognize the spigot, but the plastic bits is vacuum breaker. An antisiphon mechanism

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It looks like the typical made in Taiwan or, mainland China frostproof hose bibb for someone... I have 1 in my scrap bin just like it A.Y. McDonald made in Taiwan. Good luck finding replacement parts. I usually just replace them!

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
I believe it's anti siphon and freeze proof (well, not proof, apparently). I need to get the new plastic bits under the top cap, and I can't make out a manufacturer name.

Thanks for any help. -Jon
The plastic piece is just old and worn. I wish I could tell you how to find what you need but I agree with Redwood replace the thing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks