Mixet tub/shower valve questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Website
www.sandpiperplumbing.com
Hello all, new member, found this forum while researching Mixet. GOtta admit, I've never run into one before. Been doing plumbing service and repair for 10 years, five in New Jersey and five in south Florida and haven't ever had to take apart a Mixet tub valve before.
I was called to a customers condo yesterday with a "no cold water in the tub or shower" condition and found Mixet valves. The interesting thing is, the condo is only aprox 3 years old and I was under the impression that Mixet went out of business long before that.
So, should I attempt repair or should I just recommend replacing the valves?
How long ago did Mixet go out of business?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Sounds like they got a deal on the closeout sale at the supply house! Parts are available including a No-Mix cartridge. Working on them? Better you than me!:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks