wye fitting with back to back toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

truthseekerz

Reaction score
Hi. I just bought a Toto ultramax and would like to put in another that backs up to this one. The installation instructions say the the G-Max and Power Gravity flushing stystems are not specified for back-to-back installations. The only means is when the toilet drain connections incorporate a WYE fitting. How would I know if I already have this and if not, how is it installed? Does the floor need to be torn up or what? Thanks!

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
How would I know if I already have this and if not, how is it installed? Does the floor need to be torn up or what? Thanks!
The only way to find out what kind of fitting you have, without taring out the walls and/or floor, is a drain video camera

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks