I am in the middle of a rebuild of my system. New valves, new heads, new Backflow. I want to make it so that I have a port for which I can hook my compressor up to winterize the lines. I live in the north east. What is the best way to do this? Is there a PVC adapter purposely for this? Is it usually built into the Backflow?

Any advise would be appreciated.