Kohler Biscuit vs TOTO Sedona Beige, how close a match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rob223

Reaction score
Hey Im remodeling my bath and need to know how well does toto beige match Kohler biscuit? Ive settled on a sink and tub so I want it to be very very close if not exactly. I was settled on the Kohler Cimarron untill seeing the reviews here, but looking on Kohlers website it looks like they improved it with the new cimarron with class six which is supposed to be alot better at "cleaning the bowl but I dont see them available at stores yet and I like the look of the Aquia better its really cool.
Thanks

bredian

Reaction score
The toilet is china, the tub is typically enamel over cast iron or acrylic and the lav is one or the other, so they won't perfectly match anyway. (then there's the seat)

JeffGo

Reaction score
I have both (Sedona Beige Toilet and Biscuit Kohler sink) and it's hard to tell them apart - they are not in view at the same time though. Also have Jacuzzi equivalent on the tub.

cbarnett

Reaction score
kohler biscuit vs toto sedona beige

Does anyone know how close these colors are? I want to buy a kohler tub and a Toto toilet.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
American Standard: Bone
Kohler: Almond
Toto: Bone
Mainly sold in the 80's

American Standard Linen
Kohler Biscuit
Toto Sedona Beige
A more recent color choice

American Standard old White
Kohler White
Toto Cotton White

American Standard New White, within the last few years.
Toto Colonial White

Last edited:

clyle

Reaction score
I purchased an American Standard Pedestal sink recently. I need to purchase a toilet and would prefer a Toto. I'm not sure if the "white" I have is the Old White or the New White. I'm assuming it is the "new" white. The SKU ends in 0.020 which I think is related to color. What color Toto toilet will work for me? Cotton White or Colonial White. The fixtures are next to each other in a very small bathroom. Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
AS 020 white is TOTO colonial white.
They are pretty close though.
I have a Colonial White TOTO Vespin in stock and can get other models too.
Bothell WA

Last edited:

TheNit

Reaction score
I have a 1984 vintage American Standard Fontaine Bidet in bone with a matching toilet. They sit side by side. I want to replace the toilet with a Toto Supreme II in bone. Will the colors be noticeably different? I know that the style of the Fontaine and the Supreme II don't really match but the bidet still works fine. If it doesn't match, I'll likely have to get a Piedmont bidet in bone but I don't really want to spend the extra money.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks