We are currently trying to remodel a bathroom in our new, old, home. We've torn out the old metal surround and drywall from the shower and in the process have broken the center pipe that the center handle attaches to on the three handle shower faucet. I have no idea who made this faucet setup and no idea where to get the part to replace it. What do we need to purchase to fix this problem or can we cap the center handle off and route the shower a different way??? We are very lost on this one, please help!!!!!