I want to add another outdoor faucet about 40 feet from the one on the back of the house. What kind of pipe should I use? The existing line is PVC pipe with brass spigot. I know I would need to cut the PVC and put in a Tee and pipe to the existing faucet, but can I use some kind of flexible pipe to go to the second faucet? I live in NW Florida, doesn't get very cold here.

Hope this makes sense, I'm not very knowledgeable about names of plumbing parts.