Installing Toto Soiree

Users who are viewing this thread

apemanic

Reaction score
I'd like to get a Toto Soiree toilet, but according to the specs, my water supply needs to be offset at least 8 inches from the center of the drain. I've only got 5.5 inches. Will the Soiree work? Or do I have to move my supply line? Thanks.

abak_soiree_2.jpg

TOTO Soiree pedestal lav and toilet suite

The water supply works at 5.5" on the Soiree.
Terry

Last edited by a moderator:

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
If you don't move your supply line shutoff valve, it will not allow the skirted toilet to seat all the way back against the wall like it needs to be. So yes, you do have to move it.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You might get by with a little less than the specified distance, but not, I think by 2.5". (it can sometimes be a pain!) the spec sheet of the toilet...it has drawings that show where it should be in relation to the toilet. From that, you can see why.

Many toilets are not skirted, so there is ample room in the back along the wall for the valve to stick out. When you make the styling decision for a skirt (it is much easier to keep clean!), you have to live with the installation requirements. You only have to do it once, and it might be an easy fix.

There is probably enough room to put an elbow on the pipe and run the thing over...you'd have to be there to see for sure.

ms964-terrylove-01.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks