Toto Ultramax question

Users who are viewing this thread

FatDaddy

Reaction score
I LOVE these things. It is my fourth and final toilet but this time it seems to have an issue.No signs of leaks but left overnight or for long periods on non-use,it does not flush. Yesterday I plunged it thinking it was clogged. It was not. It just seems to lose force. It did the same thing today and I flushed once to test it. It just sort of did nothing and then on the second attempt it did the job perfectly as ususal.
It is in a bathroom that gets little or no use.
What might be the cause?
Again,no visible signs of leakage from below.No noise.No dripping.
Thanks in advance.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Before you flush it the next time, pop the lid to the tank and check the height of the water there...once in awhile, a flappper is defective, the fill level isn't right, or the refill hose isn't positioned properly. On some when new, I've noticed the fill valve is a little sticky, so it may not actually run after a flush.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks