Help! Delta Roman Tub Faucet with Handheld...

Users who are viewing this thread

srpsg

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,

My husband and I, purchased the Delta Roman Tub Faucet with Diverter (Handheld Shower) - Orleans Style for our Jacuzzi Tub. We installed the Delta Roman Tub Faucet with Diverter (Handheld Shower) - Orleans Style with the correct valve, however, where I want the diverter placed the hose is too short. Of course, it being a Delta item, I cannot go to the hardware store and just pick up an extended hose, well at least I don't think I can:confused:...

The 59" inch hose because of how the other hose that connects to the valve make me only have about 3 inches of hose that comes out of connector so that I can pull it too wash my hair or rinse down the tub, etc...We went to Ace Hardware thinking that they would carry what we needed but NOPE!:rolleyes: My husband came back with (2) of those braided water lines and none of them fit :(...Could someone help us to let us know what we can do? Is there a specific Delta water supply line that will allow me to have a majority of the 59" inch hose for use with the diverter instead of only 3"...

Thank you to all or anyone who can help! :D

God Bless You

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Delta

The head of the sprayer is conventional 1/2" ips, so you need a 5' handheld shower hose, not a water supply hose, and a 1/2" brass pipe nipple to connect the new one to the old one. Then put the spray head on the end of the new hose.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks